04.5-10 Duramax vvt stealth 67
800HP, Drop-In, VVT Stealth 67G2 (2004.5-2010)
Building this line of Stealth's meant designing a turbo that's safe to tow with, fun to drive every day and class leading competitor. If you think street-able, clean, stealthy power is cool than this is the turbo for you! We left no stone un-turned when engineering the VVT Stealth 67G2.
- 800 HP Peak Power Billet 7075 67mm TCT Inducer
- Fits 2004.5-2010 Duramax LLY,LBZ,LMM
- True Garrett Castings mean 100% Stock Appearing
- Liquid Cooled center section w/360 Degree thrust bearing
- Exclusive High Flow Turbine assembly, including propietary Turbine, Vanes and Unison Ring
- Port matched up-pipe inlets
- Fully Functional Exhaust Brake
- Quick Spool-Up Useable Horsepower
- Wide Torque Curve
- Distinctive Throaty Howl
- Great for Towing and Fun to Drive
- 12 month Warranty
Our custom 67mm compressor is milled out of high strength 7075 Aluminum. It's TCT design is engineered to maximize peak power. To fit that wheel we developed a unique, OEM appearing, anti-surge equipped compressor cover. Redesigning the compressor to maximize power and driveability meant pouring over every detail of from MWE groove width and placement to diffuser clearance and shape.
The VVT Stealth 67G2 center section is fitted with a 360 degree thrust bearing and features liquid cooling to increase reliability and minimize thrust wear during competition use.
The turbine side innovation rivals the compressor side. Our turbine dwarfs the factory turbine and the Garrett 4094VA in every way. The turbine inducer is taller, allowing much higher flowing vanes which are actuated our matched unison ring. The VVT Stealth 67G2 features the largest turbine and vanes available in the this frame. Increasing turbine size dramatically reduces drive pressure under heavy load, helping you achieve nearly a 1:1 drive to boost ratio under most operating conditions. Controlling drive pressure helps make more power and significantly lowers EGT's.